That's right, almost exactly a year after we opened our doors, we've moved and are opening a taproom. Along with the new location will come new hours (to be posted soon) and even a sign (something our previous landlord didn't allow).
We've been so busy brewing beer that it's been difficult finding time to do anything else. However, we couldn't pass up sharing two great articles that came out today.
The UW Tacoma decided to feature one of our founders in their latest alumni profile feature. Check out the great story about the business of beer and get a bit of Daniel's personal take on starting and running a brewing business.
Our head brewer Ken has been experimenting again. This time, he worked with Valhalla Coffee and NPCC to brew a special version of our P-51 Porter. Check out the story and then head down to NPCC to get a taste.
- May 12 great interview with our founder and brewer, Ken Thoburn.
- May 1 Tacoma Stories expanded on his interview with Ken from a couple of weeks ago to a full article about Wingman Brewers. It's one of the better-written pieces about us so far, so please go take a look and see what he had to say.
If you hadn't noticed, we're having a series of launch parties on April 22st, 22nd and 23rd. Check out what people are saying about us:
- 2011-04-13: Newsletter #3
- 2011-04-08: Tacoma Stories Interview
- 2011-04-01: News article from University of Puget Sound
- 2011-03-02: Newsletter #2
- 2011-02-25: KOMO News Article
- 2011-02-25: Officially Licensed
- 2011-02-03: Federal Approval!
- 2011-01-13: News Tribune Article
- 2011-01-12: Exit133.com Blog Post
- 2011-01-10: Seattle Beer News Post
- 2010-12-20: Newsletter #1